Friday, October 24, 2008

Sunday in the park

There are two families at the park on Sunday. Both of them enjoy the leisure time, kids enjoy playing the send, parents enjoy the reading. However, when the kids do some ting bed that we can see there are two different kinds of way the parents deal with. One is the “big man”, who is use rude method which is unconcern others feeling and encourage his child keep going. On the other hand, another family tries to communicate with this big guy, but finally they get very bad response. Another family’s father, who called Morton, is educated high education. Even though he wants the “big guy” wants to realize some thing he thinks is right, on the contrary, this big guy thinks it is wrong. We can see there are no crosses on this situation because the “big guy” wants use force to save this problem, but Morton doesn’t want. Morton chooses get out of there to save the problem. Morton’s wife doesn’t satisfy her husband. She thinks he is too weakness. But Morton has his situation he needs to care. They argue each other in the end.

This story happens in our daily life. We can see a lot of people argue from just piece of cake thing. For example, should they go out for dinner or eat at home, try to hurry without waiting on line or speak loudly at Movie Theater etc. Because people come from different background and receive different education, we can not wish human-being have the same value. Basically, there are no exactly correct and faulty in this world. However, we should stand on the opposite position to think why they did this. Also try to respect them.
When I was a child about 8 yeas old, I passed door in front of a game-store. There are two boys bigger than me and they said rude words like “Move Away!” top me. But I responded them impolite words, too. Then they want out the store and grabbed my neck want to punch me. Even if I was smaller than then, but I thought I am not wrong before. I argued them. But they could not listen to me. One friendly stranger saved this situation. Because he said two big boys bully a small boy is ugly. I do not know why I have brave can agued with them just because I think I am not wrong. However, if time can come back, I will choose just go away without say anything with them.

1 comment:

Hello Pitta said...

you was very brave at that age and you was right. exactly right.!! if i were you, i would not be brave enough to make argument with thoes kinds of people, but sometime in my worklife, i was taken advantage, i didn't let it go as easy. i fighted for my right, anyway.

PITTA :)